Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jokes by James

James: Knock, Knock
Me: Who's there?
James: Banana
Me: Banana who?
James: Banana, I didn't say orange.
---------------
James: Why did the chicken cross the road?
Me: Why?
James: Because he had pants on!
(Pause)
James: Mommy, I am so funny.
Me: Yes, you are.
-----------------
And lastly...while this is not a joke, I did find it funny.....
James has been praying a lot more lately, and being very specific in what he's praying about. For example, tonight he prayed, "Dear Jesus, please do not make us get scared by the storm outside, and please do not let us get snowed in." I have no idea where that came from and I didn't laugh while he was praying, but I did smile to myself! He's such a funny little boy!
:o)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I LOVE that chicken joke of his. He IS funny! :) <> D