Sunday, September 14, 2008
2. I love my husband more every day.
3. I love my children, and I know they make me a better, stronger person everyday.
4. I enjoy reading and I feel a little sad whenever I finish a book.
5. I love to laugh, I love to make my husband laugh, and I love to make other people laugh.
6. I love to sing, although I'm not that great at it.
7. I don't like to be stared at and I get nervous when a lot of adults look at me. However, I can make an absolute fool of myself in front of kids and not even think twice about it.
8. I skip when I'm happy.
9. I love the beach and especially the sound of the waves.
10. I enjoy projects.
11. I like to help other people organize but hate organizing my own stuff.
12. I'm a night person.
13. I know I should eat healthier, but unhealthy food just tastes so good!
14. My parents are awesome.
15. I love to shop.
16. I like to travel.
17. I enjoy people watching, and I'm fascinated that everyone is so different.
18. I'm not good at small talk, and I always think of something better I could have said about 10 minutes too late.
19. I love easy recipes....I'm scared to cook anything with too many ingredients or steps.
20. I do not like folding laundry.
21. I love dogs and babies...not necessarily in that order....
22. I have lots of creative ideas that seldom come to be more than ideas.
23. I hate spiders, and actually cried one time after walking through a web in the dark.
24. I'm good with kids, and I love to hear their thoughts and stories...they say the cutest things!
25. I'm a teacher, though it's not my paid profession right now.
26. I still get excited over new school supplies.
27. I like to volunteer.
28. And last but NOT least..... My friends and family rock! And Jesus is the Lord of my life!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
The birthday princess
What? You wanted me to try to stay clean?
The cupcake cake...it was almost too cute to cut!
Fast forward a year later, and they are now little one year olds. We knew that they would be celebrating their actual birthdays in different places, so we just had to take them out together with a cake for them to celebrate! Here are the pics....Their "birthday story" is still unbelievable a year later!!
James and Moriah
Andy and I
Natasha, Katie, and I
Dr. John Perry and his sweet wife Lindsay (He was our valedictorian, and as Andy says, "The smartest guy I know".)
Andy and Chris -His college roommate at Anderson
Me and Kasey
There were other friends of ours that didn't get to make it b/c of the high price (which was high) and we missed them, but maybe the next reunion the cost will be more reasonable so more can come!!
Look I can stand...and I'm starting to cruise the furniture
Um, was I not supposed to get into mommy's bag? (We were putting away groceries, and she decided to dig out my lists, receipts, and extra coupons...it was all neatly folded together)Look how much mommy saved!
Monday, September 8, 2008
P.s...I promise this will be my last silly song for a while...