Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Musical Genius?

Most everyone knows that my husband is a music minister. He loves music...and I mean LOVES! He could talk about it all the time (if I let him). Of course it would be interesting to see his choice between music and ESPN....I'm sure ESPN would be a close second. There is no denying that Andy is passionate about what he does...both the music and the ministry part. Well, when I was pregnant with James, he would move every time Andy sang. I mean we'd be sitting in church, Andy would be singing, and James would be moving so much it was like he was dancing in the womb. Anyways, nowadays James is just as crazy about music as he was then! (Isn't it amazing how his personality was the same in the womb as it is now...that's a whole other blog!) James loves to sing, dance, and play instruments. His current favorite songs are:

1. "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" ~ VeggieTales

2. The Backyardigans Opening Song

3. "Oh, Where Is My Hairbrush?" ~ VeggieTales

4. "Twinkle. Twinkle Little Star"

5. "Jesus Loves Me"



Here are some pictures of him showing off his musical talent:


What can I say? Like Father, Like Son...

No comments: