1. I love the Lord.
2. I love my husband more every day.
3. I love my children, and I know they make me a better, stronger person everyday.
4. I enjoy reading and I feel a little sad whenever I finish a book.
5. I love to laugh, I love to make my husband laugh, and I love to make other people laugh.
6. I love to sing, although I'm not that great at it.
7. I don't like to be stared at and I get nervous when a lot of adults look at me. However, I can make an absolute fool of myself in front of kids and not even think twice about it.
8. I skip when I'm happy.
9. I love the beach and especially the sound of the waves.
10. I enjoy projects.
11. I like to help other people organize but hate organizing my own stuff.
12. I'm a night person.
13. I know I should eat healthier, but unhealthy food just tastes so good!
14. My parents are awesome.
15. I love to shop.
16. I like to travel.
17. I enjoy people watching, and I'm fascinated that everyone is so different.
18. I'm not good at small talk, and I always think of something better I could have said about 10 minutes too late.
19. I love easy recipes....I'm scared to cook anything with too many ingredients or steps.
20. I do not like folding laundry.
21. I love dogs and babies...not necessarily in that order....
22. I have lots of creative ideas that seldom come to be more than ideas.
23. I hate spiders, and actually cried one time after walking through a web in the dark.
24. I'm good with kids, and I love to hear their thoughts and stories...they say the cutest things!
25. I'm a teacher, though it's not my paid profession right now.
26. I still get excited over new school supplies.
27. I like to volunteer.
28. And last but NOT least..... My friends and family rock! And Jesus is the Lord of my life!!