Thursday, February 5, 2009

Going Bananas? Or Eating Bananas?

If I were to have a parent phobia, it would be choking. I am scared silly of my kids choking. I know that I often cut up their food too small, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I cannot stand it when they choke and get that look in their eyes signaling their trouble to breathe. Mind you this has only happened to me a couple of times, but those 2 times were enough to let me know that I never wanted to see that look again! So, it was a big step for us (me) when I gave up cutting up bananas for Samantha and just let her have at it. She was absolutely tickled and I wish my camera would have been close enough to catch her delight and wonder when she held the whole thing in her hands. However, I did manage to catch some shots of her finishing it off.

No comments: