Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A totally awesome Stellan story...

The Fox Channel in MckMama's area did a great piece tonight on Stellan's story. I'm amazed that main stream media introduced her faith like they did....because normally such things are shied away from. I thought the entire piece was beautiful and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't cry through the whole thing. Here's the link: A totally awesome Stellan Story. (And that's my title for the story...not theirs...LOL).

I still find myself amazed that I am captivated by a family and a baby that I know only through a blog. That I pray for and ask others I know to pray for this baby who I know through only pictures and posts. That I talk about MckMama like I know her....so much so that people ask me how I know her and I have to confess that, "it's just a blog I read, I don't actually know her." Now I gotta say that I am not totally obsessed (at least I don't think so), but I am awed by the story God is writing using her life and the life of her little boy.

Actually I think I feel a "God story" post coming soon.....


No comments: