Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is amazing

As previously posted, I have been following MckMama's blog pretty closely all this week with her sweet baby Stellan being in the PICU with heart problems. It has been a total roller coaster ride of emotions, and I can't even imagine what his family must be feeling. Tonight MckMama (Jennifer) was featured on a local news story in her area. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry while watching it.

Jennifer said she gets over 200,000 hits a day on her blog. (and I'm probably only 10 of those...hee hee). She is going through (for most of us) an unfathomable time right now, and all she wants people to know is who Stellan is and that God is taking care of him - NO MATTER THE OUTCOME. Watching her faith is amazing....I can only hope it is something people would say of me.

No comments: