Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our Christmas Ginger Bread House

This year was my first year doing a gingerbread house with James. It was lots of fun but it didn't turn out quite like I expeted because SOMEONE kept eating the candy! So, in an effort to keep my child from ingesting too much sugar the house ended up looking a little bare but I thought it still turned out sweet :o)...lol

I helped....
Well, I helped eat the candy
The missing piece
Our finished project...we had a ton more candy we could put on it, but James kept eating it so this is as far as we got...






1 comment:

Amanda said...

How Cute! I didn't get around to a gingerbread house this year, but I have a feeling it would have turned out a lot like yours! I'm sure James will want to make one next year. It's the memories that are important, not perfection. (I have to keep reminding myself of that, especially at Christmas!)