Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where have I been?

It has been over a month since I have blogged. Exactly where have I been?!?! The answer is I've been around. Mostly home, but around. We did go on vacation in June to Maryland to visit my dad, Jim, and his wife, Denise. Last week we went and visited my mom and dad, Don, while Andy was away in Daytona, FL..."suffering" for Jesus at Big Stuf camp with the youth from our church. I've been twitterin' and facebookin' and doing my newest hobby, sewing.

James is gearing up for Pre-school and starts Sept 8. We go Aug 13 to a parent's meeting to meet his teacher and get the 411 about what this Pre-school stuff is all about. Samantha turns the big 2 very soon! She's doing all sorts of cute things now, but my favorite by far is when you say "I love you" she says "u too"....oh, it melts my heart everytime!!

Well, enough of me talking!! On to the posts with pictures!!!

No comments: