Friday, January 21, 2011

Organizing our home - The Storage Room

Don't ask me how this area got so unorganized.... All I can tell you is from the moment we moved in, the storage room became a dumping ground. And the more stuff that was added...the more out of control it became. So, as a part of one of my resolutions, I have set out to make our home more organized. I started with the storage room because I plan on using it for storing other things that are located throughout the house.....and adding more to an already chaotic room would just make it more chaotic!

And with Andy's help, I even completed this first organization project on time! (I also wanted to get the laundry room done, but it didn't work out with all the sickness floating around our house this week).

Just so you know.... this was THE MESSIEST room in the house. The rest of our house is not this messy!!

Here are the "Before and After" pictures!!

Before...
After...
Before...
After...
Before....
(The door isn't as blocked as it looks....but there was only a small pathway before)
After...
Before...
After...
(the trash bags are clothes to donate...going to Goodwill tomorrow!)
Well that's it!! Better by leaps and bounds!!
I have now officially checked this room off my list!!

No comments: