One of my friends does a "Friday Five" post and, as with all good ideas, I decided to copy it! So, here is my first Fabulous Friday Five! This week it's my Five Favorite Foods:
1. Spaghetti ~ Mainly because it's so easy to make! Andy likes his with lots of noodles, and I like mine with lots of sauce...what can I say? Even in spaghetti we complete each other!
2. Baked Chicken ~ There are so many ways to bake chicken. Also, I enjoy preparing it, putting it in the fridge, and then baking when I'm ready!
3. Chicken Tacos ~ SO easy! Just put chicken into the crock pot with salsa(I use one package of chicken breasts and a small jar of pace picante); cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low (this is according to my pot...yours may differ); remove chicken and shred; place back in pot and add a small container of sour cream; heat for an additional 30 min- 1 hour; serve with soft shells, cheese, lettuce, etc. and ENJOY! Our family loves this!
4. Pot roast ~ although I'm still perfecting mine
5. Chicken, rice, and broccoli 15 minute skillet ~ The name says it all...a full meal in 15 minutes!! Woo-Hoo!