Monday, October 8, 2007

First smiles

Well, my baby girl is now almost 7 weeks old. I can't believe how fast almost months has flown by! I've realized that it is truly a different experience with the 2nd child. It's like I know now how quickly James changed and grew, so I want to make sure I cherish these "baby" moments now. I know I'll practically blink and they'll be all grown up....oh, that makes me emotional just thinking about it!


I went to a MOPS meeting the other day, and the speaker was talking about how we all remember as mothers the first time our baby smiled. So, I thought it would be nice to share my little Samantha's first smiles with you...and just for fun I threw in James' first smile picture...do you think they look alike?


Samantha


James




No Pictures Please!




This is not a happy face!




What is that flashy thing?




I guess the dog needed to be rocked too!



No comments: